In Australia, Community organisations and not-for-profit entities provide much needed services and support for a broad range of community priorities including entities of all sizes across several sectors
Due to the increasing demand, stakeholder expectations and regulatory and reporting requirements these entities face a multitude of challenges in their operating environments.
We have expertise with numerous organisations across a range of sectors including:
- Member based and other associations
- Community agencies
- Education institutions
- Independent schools
- Performing arts organisations
- Religious organisations
- Aid and development agencies
- Environment organisations
- Sporting bodies
- Health and ageing service providers
Our services cover the broad spectrum of accounting and advisory needs for the community and not-for-profit sector. In addition to expertise in taxation and structuring, we also assist with financial report to lodge with regulatory body.
We can help you setup and maintain your non-profit organization’s tax-exempt status by handling all the IRS reporting for you.
- Income Statement with very specific revenue and expense categories like donations, salaries, postage, rent
- Balance Sheet with specific categories like cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable…
- Functional Expense Statement with all the expenses allocated to either program services, fundraising, or operations.
- Individual Program Expense Statement that reports all of the expenses for each program or service like seminar programs or educational mailings.
- Revenue Support Schedules that detail the organization’s sources of income in specific categories like charitable donations, membership fees, investment income.
Let us help you setup or maintain your non-profit tax-exempt status by requesting a Free Consultation.